Let Me Play with This for a While

 Every so often I get emails that are too long to post here and have no link to allow me to give a quote and a comment and then send readers to the complete communication to learn more. I've tried explaining why this is a problem, but the bottom line is I continue to get unlinked email alerts that I can't do anything with here on this blog -- or on social media.

I'm going to try a solution of sorts-- I've just set this ancillary blog I'm calling War on Guns Alerts Placeholder, and it will let me create distinct, linkable posts by simply copying and pasting such emails -- a process that will only take a minute. I'm not going to try for consistent formatting and won't take comments -- all I want it for is to be a placeholder I can share links from.

I'll try it out for a bit and see if it works or is more trouble for me than it's worth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Nobody wants to take your guns.”

FBI Director Candidate Wray’s Adopting Language of Left on Guns Merits Further Scrutiny