It’s Ronnie Barrett Time

 I spent this am contacting every gun manufacturer I do business with and asking them to PICK A SIDE and go full Ronnie Barrett on every state and agency presuming to infringe on Heller, Bruen and the constitution generally.

It is time for the industry to stand up for their customers and NOT SELL GUNS TO AGENCIES AND STATES ADOPTING & ENFORCING RED FLAG LAWS and passing rebound statutes to piss on Bruen.
Wilson, Baer, CZ, Daniel Defense, Noveske, HK, SIG, and others…….they owe me / us the courtesy of not preferentially arming the gangs seeking to disarm their customers.When ca passed it’s “one a month” rule in 2000 I considered it a duty. have purchased at least a gun a month religiously for over 22 years. It’s time for the industry to support me back………and really, what I am asking them to do is MORE aggressively fight for my grandchildren’s right to walk into a gun store and buy what they want. I have guns. My family doesn’t “need” to buy another…….ever. I want the industry to militantly be sure my grandchildren retain that right.
I want them to PICK A SIDE! I want to see public statements and action. STOP SELLING TO MY ENEMIES!!!!!!!
With due respect to ffl’s in restrictive states, I also think that gun companies should boycott ALL sales in ca, ny, ct……NO GUNS FOR SALE, deliver nothing, close the gun stores for 60 days so that gun owners see the closures, walk into gun stores selling nothing but beef jerky, feel what no access is like and start demanding heads instead of burying them.
At this point the U.S. gun manufacturers are on our side or the confiscator side. This is the end of the line for gun ownership for my grandchildren if things don’t change. It is past time for the industry to declare a side and stop supplying the enemy.
Thanks
Fwiw
Dave Licht

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Nobody wants to take your guns.”

FBI Director Candidate Wray’s Adopting Language of Left on Guns Merits Further Scrutiny