Happy News About My Next Book!

 

NEW BOOK by Elias Alias aka Franklin Shook!
Click the above picture of the cover of my new book to see it's page at Amazon dot com.

Old Elias here with some happy updates about my book.

Let me begin by thanking all of you who have been supportive in helping launch my first book. I am very grateful and amazed by your generosity. Your interest in and support for my book is a major blessing. As an old song put it, "I get by with a little help from my friends." Thank you one and all for your blessings! As many of you already know, the House of Representatives has released a large swath of security camera footage showing what actually happened in the Capitol on January 6, 2021. It is not at all what our dear government has claimed!  ;)Mr. Joseph M. Hanneman is the focused reporter covering the J-6 Committee's crimes against the People for the Epoch Times news company. He is also heralding the virtues and truth about the Oath Keepers, who have been "Targeted Red" by our beloved government.  Here is one example of his coverage of J-6 and some Oath Keepers who were present and active on January 6, 2021, at the Capitol.https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-retired-police-sergeant-oath-keeper-helped-rescue-capitol-police-on-jan-6-at-the-moment-the-world-needed-it_4811330.htmlPlease take time to enjoy that article about Michael Nichols and "Steve" and a few other Oath Keepers who helped the police that day. Note that the J-6 Committee has completely lied through their teeth by accusing Oath Keepers of being present that day to over-throw the government. How we can know that the J-6 Committee lied deliberately about that is the fact that they deliberately withheld video clips which show Oath Keepers inside and outside the Capitol literally helping protect the police in a very volatile situation. The Epoch Times has published some of those film clips in their powerful documentary film titled:
"THE REAL STORY OF JANUARY 6". 
https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-real-story-of-jan-6-documentary_4596670.html It is a great documentary! To buy the documentary on DVD, click this link:https://www.epochtv.shop/product-page/dvd-the-real-story-of-january-6Now The Epoch Times is creating a new documentary film about January 6, and -- are you ready? Here it comes! -- I am in touch with Joseph Hanneman and we are discussing the possibility of my being interviewed for a brief part in the new documentary! Wow! Here is a bit from one of his emails to me: (quoting)
"I would like to bring my film crew to Montana and interview you for our new Jan. 6 documentary. It seems to me you are the living embodiment of the "Spirit of the Oath Keepers" who has unparalleled sense of the true history of the org. That would be my focus. What was Oath Keepers set up to be? How quickly did leftist groups like SPLC and ADL set upon Oath Keepers, and why? Who is an Oath Keeper? What does that mean both historically and today?"
This is wonderful news! The Epoch Times has a wide readership, so this will be an opportunity to express my views about Stewart Rhodes' genius vision to educate everyone about the true meanings in the Oath. I am very happy, and it's beginning to dawn on me that it is a good thing I wrote and managed to publish the book Oath Keepers: Targeted Red! But there is more good news! Owing to current events which have happened since I published the book, I now am inspired to write two sequels, which will complete a trilogy. I have already begun writing Volume 2. My goal is to have the three-volume trilogy completed as quickly as possible. To get the ball rolling, I am also launching a crowd-funding webpage at GiveSendGo.com and am hoping to raise enough money to cover publication costs -- page lay-out charges, proofing/editing charges, copyright fees, ISBN fees, printing costs, cover artwork costs, etc.  It's expensive to do all that, but I firmly understand that our country needs this trilogy, and the sooner the better. I also need some costly upgrades for my office equipment and maintenance. Further, I need money to move three of my hacked sites to secure servers and pay I.T. costs to re-open those sites so I can further the mission of The Mental Militia to sustain my writing during completion of the trilogy. In all, I am hoping to raise $14,000.Don't let that figure scare you! $10s and $20s add up, and all gifts are sincerely appreciated!  Also, please know this -- at my GiveSendGo fundraising site, linked below, you are invited to send a prayer for this project, and I truly appreciate all the prayers!  And if you would like to support my work in another way, please consider donating at this link --https://www.givesendgo.com/OathKeepersTargetedRedBooks
Here is the link to the book’s front page on Amazon. Please share this link with friends who may want to purchase the book.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BLR59YR6/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i1For those who prefer to buy this book with checks or money orders through the mail, be sure to include your snail mail address and the name to whom you wish to have the book autographed.Make check or money order for $25.00 (or more!) payable to "The Mental Militia, LLC" and mail to: 
The Mental Militia, LLCP.O. Box 916Eureka, Montana, 59917
And one last thing -- You can help my work in creating the trilogy "Targeted Red" by forwarding to your friends this link to my crowd-funding page:https://www.givesendgo.com/OathKeepersTargetedRedBooksBlessings! and Thank You  for your support!Salute!Elias Alias aka Franklin Shook --or is it, Franklin Shook aka Elias Alias?    ;) 
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2023 The Mental Militia, All rights reserved.This email is the monthly Newsletter for dues-paying members and sponsors at The Mental MilitiaOur mailing address is:
The Mental Militia
PO box 916
EurekaMT 59917
Add us to your address book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Nobody wants to take your guns.”

FBI Director Candidate Wray’s Adopting Language of Left on Guns Merits Further Scrutiny