Elias Alias Is Calling For Your Help Please

 

__________________Click above picture to see my new purchase page for Targeted Red!Get Your Personalized Autographed Book Sent To Your Address!Support the author -- buy directly from Elias Alias!https://targetedred.com

______________

Howdy Good Neighbors and Friends!Ol' Elias here. I am presently writing the sequel to Targeted Red. (See pic above.) I'm hoping to have that sequel published by end of this year, 2024. There has been much to cover since I published Oath Keepers: Targeted Red on November 7, 2022!For those who have not yet bought your copy of Targeted Red, I would like to urge you to do so. The book is packed with lots of important "hidden history" and it exposes much Fedgov mischief, all the while following a storyline revealing the human capacity for awakening.  Get your copy here:   Https://targetedred.comBut in addition to writing my next book, I also am working on another equally demanding project which I will announce to the public in about six weeks. I am hoping some of you can donate to help me raise $600 dollars which will free me to move forward here. Tens and twenties add up, so please only contribute what you're comfortable to send.Blessings and Gratitude to each of you who can afford to send a contribution! Please make checks and/or money orders payable to "Franklin Shook" or to "The Mental Militia, LLC", or just to "TMM LLC".Send to:Franklin Shook * P. O. Box 916 * Eureka, Montana 59917Thank you sincerely! 
My old pickup truck earlier this month, March 2024. But I'm told Spring is on the way!
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2024 *The Mental Militia*, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:The Mental Militia LLCP.O. Box 916 * Eureka, Montana 59917or: Franklin Shook * P.O. Box 916 * Eureka, Montana 59917
(Note: Your support is appreciated. Checks and Money Orders for books and for donations should be made payable to The Mental Militia LLC or to Franklin Shook. Please do not mail cash -- cash sometimes gets lost in the mail. Thank You!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Nobody wants to take your guns.”

FBI Director Candidate Wray’s Adopting Language of Left on Guns Merits Further Scrutiny